These online classes are part of our spring semester and are at no additional cost. In order for your child to participate you must send us the signed waiver. Please read, email it back before your child’s first class.
CDS Online Class Guidelines- Please Read Before Taking a CDS Online Class
- Dance floor: The quality, size, and characteristics of the dance floor directly relate to injury. It’s best to take class on an uncarpeted floor if possible. Turning on an inadequate floor space, like carpet, can cause a higher risk of injuries in the knee and ankle due to not having the proper foot mechanics. An ideal floor is flat, smooth, sprung to absorb impact, and vast in space.
- Environment: Please dance in a place with proper lighting, and have adequate space with no obstructions, so that the dancer is safe from any risk of injury. Also, our teachers want to see each student from head to toe so please adjust camera accordingly.
- Attendance: Please enter the Zoom class at 5 minutes before the class begins so that attendance can be taken. There will be a few minutes after class for students to chat.
- Uniform: Please come to class with tights, leotards- in uniform with hair in bun- just like a regular CDS class.
- Zoom Invitation email: An email will be sent with a Zoom link for each CDS class 1/2 hour before class begins.
|Online Classes with Miss Moira|
|Mon: 3:30-4:15pm||Technique Ballet 5-10|
|Tue: 3:00 – 3:45p||Technique Ballet 7-10|
|Wed: 4:30 – 5pm||End-of-Year Rehearsal Ballet 1-6|
|Wed: 5:15 – 5:45pm||End-of-Year Rehearsal Ballet 7 -10|
|Online Classes with Miss Catalina|
|Tue: 3:30 – 4:00pm||Ballet 1 & 2|
|Tue: 4:00 – 4:30pm||Ballet 3 &4|